• Carry out in process audit of various bioanalytical phases of the bio study as per protocol, SOPs and applicable regulatory guidelines.
• Carry out retrospective audit of raw data & report of method validation & project sample analysis.
• Training of executives & research associates of QA for carrying out inspections and audits.
• Ensure the implementation of corrective actions on QA observations.
• Updating & reporting the audit status of projects to Head–QA.
• Providing training of GLP & regulatory requirements to all employees.
• Ensure that all the Synapse Labs employees have undergone training with respect to their job description.
• Review of bioanalytical and QA SOPs & ensure the system compliance.
B. Pharm, M. Pharm
Experience in Bioanalytical QA
BA/BE Studies Experience
Clinical Research Experience.
Experience: 1 year
Qualification: B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Last Date: 14th March, 2014
SEND YOUR CV TO: email@example.com